Phoenix

SMYTHS TOY STORE - RAYLEIGH WEIR

Give us your honest review of a product you've bought and help other parents make informed decisions before they buy!

SMYTHS TOY STORE - RAYLEIGH WEIR

Unread postby Schmushe » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:10 am

Smyths toy store is at the Rayleigh Weir, behind Sainsburys in the new industrial estate at the back (near Mc Donalds).

We went to Smyths yesterday and it is good value for money. It is a mini version of Toys r us and is great as it has sections for girls / boys and all the toys relevant are together, (e.g all the Ben 10 things are together and the high school musical things are together)

It stocks baby things - highchairs / puschairs, bottles etc.. as well as childrens toys / bikes / art and craft / books / games / musical instruments and computer games etc..

I found numerous things yesterday in there which are cheaper than in other shops

Things are easy to find and the layout good.

They do have a website too and a catalouge so you can buy online - just type SMYTHS into google to find it.

Well worth a look!!!!
Random avatar
Schmushe
Blissful

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Unread postby Jeanette » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:22 am

That's a coincidence. I was looking at their website last night because I'm looking for a Brio trainset for Felix for Xmas. Might pop along and have a look at the weekend.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris and Dexter.
Jeanette
The Nanny

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Unread postby LisaPhillips » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:55 am

I have been to their one at Chadwell Heath and its fab!
LisaPhillips
Student
Student

Unread postby BrandonsMum08 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:13 pm

We go to the one in chadwell heath quite frequently. We find most (not all) things are cheaper in there. I bought Brandon a little teething/toy/rattle thing in there, fisher price brand and it was only £1.50 i think or something ridiculously cheap and its one of his favourite toys!
ImageImage
ImageImage
BrandonsMum08
Thirty-something
Thirty-something

Re: SMYTHS TOY STORE - RAYLEIGH WEIR

Unread postby jakie_my_cheeky_monkey » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:22 pm

schmushe wrote:Smyths toy store is at the Rayleigh Weir, behind Sainsburys in the new industrial estate at the back (near Mc Donalds).

We went to Smyths yesterday and it is good value for money. It is a mini version of Toys r us and is great as it has sections for girls / boys and all the toys relevant are together, (e.g all the Ben 10 things are together and the high school musical things are together)

It stocks baby things - highchairs / puschairs, bottles etc.. as well as childrens toys / bikes / art and craft / books / games / musical instruments and computer games etc..

I found numerous things yesterday in there which are cheaper than in other shops

Things are easy to find and the layout good.

They do have a website too and a catalouge so you can buy online - just type SMYTHS into google to find it.

Well worth a look!!!!

i want there yesturday 2..lol it is a good shop i got jake a raincover 4 the pram dunno if it fits yet..lol and got him a set drum and music stuff in the box its great shop. x
Random avatar
jakie_my_cheeky_monkey
Graduate
Graduate

Unread postby mitchellmonkey » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:55 pm

We went there on sunday actaully, i was going to post on her about it but i forgot till i read this lol

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.fm-cosmetics.com You can also find me on Facebook at Nickys 'FM Group' Beauty page
Random avatar
mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

Unread postby Kelly1983 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:16 pm

ive been to the becton 1 and its really cheap for toys
Kelly1983
Middle-ager
Middle-ager

Unread postby artyfartymack » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:52 pm

My friend goes on about the one in Chadwell Heath and she got all the same bits as me for her baby almost half the price!!!

artyfartymack
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Unread postby Clairebear » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:20 pm

I went there this morning and thought it was fantastic. I got Sophie the new Elmo and it was £15 cheaper than I had seen it elsewhere. Plus, they are doing Little Tykes digital cameras (similar to the ones that were posted on a bit of a chat a while ago) and they are reduced to £25. I stuck to my budget and got a few more things than I could have if I had gone elsewhere. My girls are going to have a great Christmas this year! Also, they are doing 3 for 2 on Hasbro games at the moment.
Random avatar
Clairebear
Shrinking before our very eyes

Unread postby Kelly1983 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:14 pm

Redfraggle wrote:I went there this morning and thought it was fantastic. I got Sophie the new Elmo and it was £15 cheaper than I had seen it elsewhere. Plus, they are doing Little Tykes digital cameras (similar to the ones that were posted on a bit of a chat a while ago) and they are reduced to £25. I stuck to my budget and got a few more things than I could have if I had gone elsewhere. My girls are going to have a great Christmas this year! Also, they are doing 3 for 2 on Hasbro games at the moment.

the digital camera's are 19.99 in tj hughes at moment :D
Kelly1983
Middle-ager
Middle-ager

Unread postby lea-marie » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:30 pm

I wanna get Charli a digital camera for Xmas...
ImageImage

ImageImage

Essex Mums Reading Challenge: Currently reading: The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrave - Lauren Kate : 5/20 read
lea-marie
Charli's Angel

Facebook Comments

Return to Reviews